For the purposes of the project „Preventing and Tackling Online Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in Bosnia & Herzegovina” implemented by UNICEF, Save the Children and IFS-EMMAUS (BiH Child Protection Consortium), IFS-EMMAUS hiring the Consultant with relevant experience.
The task of the Consultant Psychologist will be provision of targeted psychologist support, crisis intervention services and referrals to ongoing assistance to victims and their parents; as well as assistance and support facility for provision of information and guidance to children, parents and professionals working with children on harmful and CSEA related contact/experiences and protection tools.
REQUIRED EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum expertise and skills required:
- as a minimum, a university degree in psychology;
- at least 2 years of experience in the implementation of similar tasks, preferably with experience in providing counseling services and working with children;
- education or other formal form of training related to the field of child protection;
- additional expertise related to the child counselling and/or protection of children from abuse through ICT will be considered;
- priority experience in counseling work with children;
- excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian.
Interested candidates must prepare and submit a bid (with attachments) in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian in response to the above specific tasks. The bid must include the following:
- Bidding response with a technical offer and a financial offer, which need to include a description of the work methodology and a detailed description of the task implementation, as well as daily fee for service and number of working days per week;
- CV (maximum three pages) specifying the relevant experience.
Candidates interested in the engagement, can read more in the Terms of Reference available here.
Interested candidates should send their bids to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, May 21, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Contract: Short-term Service Contract
Closing date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019